The Business Model
- A proven concept, system, and process
- A solid ground floor opportunity
- A lifestyle that has flexibility and room for other interests
Parker-Anderson has class...after class...after class!
Multiple income streams from each school, community center, or summer camp. Have a different class or set of classes for every school day! Here is one of many examples:
- Monday - Chess Club and Runway Fashion Design
- Tuesday - Spy Kids: Secret Agents and Robot Building Workshop
- Wednesday - TechKids: Game Design and Fine Art Academy
- Thursday - Lego Robotics and Mock Trial, Public Speaking, and Debate
- Friday – Basketball Superstars and Jewelry Making Workshop
A proven business model. When schools expect something good and get the best, you become a part of their family.
- More than 500+ schools in the Los Angeles area alone
- Successful Franchises coast to coast, from California to New York
- State-of-the-art website, we call it our “Online Management Tool” (OMT), helps run your business and offers screencast “how-to’s” for every step.
- STEAM-Friendly programs– building fun and exciting gateways to understanding from math concepts to creative thinking
A Day in the Life of Parker-Anderson Franchisee
The idea of having a thriving business that is lucrative and strong while also maintaining a lifestyle that allows plenty of time for hands-on parenting, hobbies, civic activities, etc. might seem like a dream, but it can be a reality for anyone who owns a Parker-Anderson Franchise. A Parker-Anderson franchisee can maintain a healthy lifestyle while also sustaining and growing the business. Every day has certain maintenance objectives and growth objectives that are rewarding and sustainable.