How much does a franchise cost?
Initial Franchise Fee:
The total cost is $35,000
*An additional territory can be purchased at the same time for $15,000 and will include a minimum of 25 elementary schools and in most cases will include junior high schools as well.
$15,980 - $116,100
*Not including franchise fee
This is not a fee paid to us, but rather comprises the average range you will spend in your first year to market the services, set up your office, purchase your supplies for classes that you book, and any legal and business fees that you incur, etc.
Minimum $100,000 with a required net worth of $200,000
You will need capital to start your business because the first year is largely about sales to schools and investment in your business. And, when classes are booked, the ability to pay instructors, pay upfront school fees, and purchase supplies for each class.
What Do You Get for Your Investment?
Support and Training for running a Parker-Anderson Enrichment Franchise
- Sales Training for new accounts
- Comprehensive Training for the Website Manual
- Comprehensive Training for the Operations Manual
- Training videos for your instructors
- Fifteen initial multi-week enrichment programs with additional programs added after each year in operation.